You know…you write stuff (almost) every day, you sent it out into the ether, and you never know if anyone (besides your most devoted family and friends) ever even see it. Which is why it’s so very cool to log onto your WordPress blog and see the “comment” or “star” symbol. I have readers! Readers who like what I write.
Nothing is better than that.
So how cool to be nominated by fellow blogger Pat Wood over at PatWoodBlogging for a One Lovely Blog Award? It’s always great to hear positive feedback, but it’s even sweeter when it comes from the folks who are right there in the trenches with you. So thank you Pat for nominating The Daily Creative Writer for a One Lovely Blog Award.
But with great privelege comes great responsibility, and so the One Lovely Blog comes with its own set of rules and responsibilities. They’re not set in stone, and seem to vary a bit from blogger to blogger, but they go something like this:
1. Display the award logo somewhere on your blog.
2. Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
So here goes!
Seven Random Facts About the Daily Creative Blogger
1. Although I am fluent in Spanish, I cannot trill my “r’s”.
2. I was an extra on CSI (the original) – you can catch me in the crowd of spectators during the hot dog eating contest on the episode entitled “Dog Eat Dog.”
3. I was on a swim team in Jr. High.
4. I was also a Jr. High cheerleader.
5. I spent many a family vacation in Las Vegas.
6. I think Paris is not overrated.
7. I kissed the Blarney Stone.
Other Bloggers I recommend:
5 thoughts on “One Lovely Blog Award”
I am very honoured that you have chosen me for this award – thank you.
Thanks — I mentioned you/nominated you back!
Congrats on your Blog award! But how did I miss your nomination, man alive I knew I was a bit living under a rock, but didn’t think that badly! I’m very honored that you thought of me, twice. I’ll have to whip up a post sharing the love. Thank you, Elizabeth, I agree it’s nice to know there are readers out there that like what we share. Be well!
P.S. I agree, Paris is not overrated (I’ll be celebrating my 35th birthday there) but sadly have not kissed the Blarney stone.